Terms of Service
Accepting the Terms of Service
This document and the other documents that we reference below make up our house rules, or what we officially call our Terms of Service (the “TOS” for short). The TOS are a legally binding contract between you and Pagan Markets. This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use Pagan Markets.com and the services provided by Pagan Markets. By using any of our Services you are agreeing to the TOS. If you do not agree with the TOS, you may not use our Services. Pagan Markets may make changes and additions to the TOS at any time.
By accepting these TOS, you expressly acknowledge, understand and agree that you use PaganMarkets.com at your own sole risk. Pagan Markets, its affiliates, employees, agents, content providers, officers, directors, or anyone else affiliated with Pagan Markets cannot guarantee that the site will be continuously uninterrupted or free from any errors. In addition, all parties make no guarantee on the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or certificate provided through Pagan Markets or the results that may occur from the use of such certificates. The site will be used on an “as is” basis when available. Whether implied or expressed, any and all warranties and conditions or representations, including but not without limitation to, title non-infringement, or merchant’s ability, quality, and fitness are hereby disclaimed by Pagan Markets.
Rules for Sellers
- Your Account
- By creating an account with Pagan Markets, you agree to our TOS. You are solely responsible for maintaining and managing your seller account.
- Pagan Markets reserves the right to terminate your account for any violation of the TOS.
- Your account in non-transferable.
- You may not commit fraud, including but not limited to, falsifying information in connection with your use of PaganMarkets.com or in connection with your Pagan Markets account. Pagan Markets reserves the right to hold you legally responsible for any and all damages that are suffered and may pursue legal action through any relevant local and or national law enforcement authorities.
- Pagan Markets is working to bring you some paid advertising options. These options will be paid in advance when you sign up for them either through Paypal or using credits earned through various programs Pagan Markets offer.
Using advertising services through Pagan Markets does not constitute an obligation on Pagan Markets’ part to display an ad or promote your listings. Pagan Markets cannot guarantee that an advertisement will result in a sale.
Ads may not include content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. You are responsible for ensuring that your ads comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Pagan Markets reserves the right to reject or remove any ad for any reason at our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect Pagan Markets reputation.
Pagan Markets transactions are all handled by Paypal. Sellers and Buyers must adhere to Paypal’s policies and guidelines. Without a working Paypal account Pagan Markets cannot allow your product to be listed on PaganMarkets.com.
Sellers agree to resolve any disputes directly with a buyer or with the assistance of a Pagan Markets admin. In the event that a dispute is escalated to Pagan Markets admin, Pagan Markets reserves the right to issue a refund to a buyer if the transaction is found to be in violation of Pagan Markets Terms of Service. In the event that a buyer submits a chargeback through Paypal or a Bank, the seller is responsible for dealing directly with Paypal or the Bank.
- The seller is solely responsible for the content of their shop. The seller represents that they have all necessary rights to the content and are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- By posting your content through our services, you grant Pagan Markets a license to use it. Pagan Markets will not claim ownership to your content, but we have your permission to use it to help Pagan Markets function and grow by promoting the site and your product.
- By posting your content, you grant Pagan Markets a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of your content to provide the services and to promote Pagan Markets in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any Pagan Markets services or third-party website or advertising medium.
- Pagan Markets is committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from site and services. If content that you own or have rights to has been posted to the site and services without your permission and you want it removed, please notify Pagan Markets. If your content infringes another person’s intellectual property, we will remove it if we receive proper notice.
- Seller agrees not to post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar or otherwise offensive or in violation of our Prohibited Items Policy or any part of our TOS. Seller also agrees not to post any content that is false, misleading or uses the site and services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
- Prohibited Items
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drugs
- Dangerous items: hazardous materials, recalled items, and we
- Hate Items: Items that promote, support or glorify hatred
- Illegal items, items promoting illegal activity, and highly regulated items
- Internationally regulated items
- Pornography and mature content
- Violent items: items that promote, support or glorify violence
- Privacy – we do not sell or share your private information with any other parties. The information you make public on our site may be used in marketing or advertising in an effort to drive traffic to the site so the sellers can make sales. See the advertising section of the TOS for details.